This will build the following xml pieces to be used by Jamf:
• Categories (Section within baseline file)
• Extension Attributes (the check within the mSCP project rule)
• Scripts (the fix withn the mSCP project rule)
• Smart Groups (passed and failed)
• Policy scoped to failed with passed set as exempted.
My implementation notes, after dropping generate_jamf.py script in the scripts directory within the project folders.
Step #1 – Move (generate_jamf.py) to project scripts folder as follows
Step #2 – Run (generate_jamf.py) in project scripts folder as follows
python3 ./generate_jamf.py -j /Users/MY_USER_FOLDER/Library/Application\ Support/macos_security/baselines/DISA-STIG.yaml
Look for this output in:
The other part of this solution will automatically upload these pieces into your JAMF instance